*Hive, I am so, so sorry that I haven’t been posting regularly. I’ve had a lot of home/work/family things going on simultaneously and unfortunately, and unforgivably, recapping my wedding fell through the cracks. I’ll try to be better, I swear.
So, where were we? When we last left off, I had just gotten dressed and took a bunch of photos with my favorite women in the world. While all of that was going on, Cam was busy getting dressed with his bros. Apparently he had a morning filled with pool football, pizza, and beer. I’m still super jealous of that.
Anyway, since I wasn’t present, I obviously don’t know what he was thinking or feeling, so we’ll let the pictures do the talking:
Hey, everyone needs a little help with a tie every once and a while.
Once they guys were all fancified, they headed outside to take some manly shots:
For some reason we have no photo of Cam and GM App. I promise you he was there.
After that, he went back inside to (presumably) drink more beer and freak out because.. he forgot my gift! We’ll get to that later. Up next we have a first look.. or not?
Previously on Picture Perfect
- I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did.
- We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat!
- We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel.
- We get our nails did and play with a bidet.
- Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time.
- Our rehearsal dinner is a hit—complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam!
- My wedding eve is much different from what I originally planned.
- My long awaited Starbucks run didn’t go quite as planned.
- I get my hair did and I love it.
- Our friends had a pool party and we weren’t invited.
- I have a wave of emotion hit me while the girls get dressed.
- Mama Camera’s handmade veil gets fastened to my head.
- Mama Camera sews my somethings into my dress.
- I put on the most important dress I’ll ever wear.
- We take girly photos